Sponsor the Upcoming Fall Denver Green ForumSponsorship opportunities are now open for the Fall Denver Green Forum on November 2nd
Why Sponsor Our Green Forums?
Our forums attract attendees that are eco-conscious and either own or work for a sustainable business in Denver, or are citizens energized by the current political climate. Sponsors can choose from a wide range of options – from an exhibitor table to distribute products and information at the event, to Partner sponsorship levels with maximum exposure both on marketing materials and at the event.
Benefits of Sponsoring Our Events
- Support an event that aligns with your business’s values: Environmental Stewardship, Community, Altruism, and Passion
- Reach thousands of Coloradans that care about climate change, community impact, environmental protection, public policy, diversity, and sustainable sourcing
- Gain exposure on multiple green social media channels, including Green Spaces, Green Drinks Denver, Davies Media Design, and Denver Green Forum accounts (over 6,000 followers)
- Receive tens of thousands of impressions through guerrilla marketing, online advertising, and, for the Partner Sponsorship, through traditional radio (CPR News)
- Get perks like custom discount codes, free event tickets, and discounts on multiple sponsorships (i.e. Title + Exhibitor Sponsor)
How to Become a Sponsor
Please download the sponsor packet below for information, and contact us when you are ready to start! Sponsorship opportunities will be reserved exclusively for green business or businesses with green initiatives in the state of Colorado. For more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FALL DENVER GREEN FORUM SPONSORS
Davies Media Design | Denver, CO
Davies Media Design is a full-scale Denver web design agency helping sustainable businesses, or businesses wanting to reduce their footprint, build high-performing websites that drive conversions and rank higher on search engines. We love working with sustainable and eco-friendly companies that share our mission of minimizing environmental impact. We are located in Green Spaces, an eco-friendly coworking space.
Certifiably Green Denver | Denver, CO
Certifiably Green Denver provides free, confidential, non-regulatory environmental assistance to Denver’s business community. The program helps your business find opportunities to improve efficiency and profitability while minimizing environmental liability through pollution prevention. Sustainability advisers are provided at no cost and begin by visiting your business to complete a comprehensive assessment identifying ways to conserve.
Become a Sponsor Today
Interested in sponsoring the Spring Denver Green Forum? We are accepting sponsorships until 5/26/2017. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information, and don’t forget to view our sponsorship packet at the top of this page!